Account Manager - GIS
Location: United States
The role plays an important part in the success of CyberTech’s “Team of 3” sales model. As an Account Manager the incumbent will work with his / her Account Executive and Solution Engineer to capture business in the assigned area. CyberTech Account Managers are primarily responsible for Developing and nurturing relationships with our new and existing clients. They are self-driven and accountable for our sales results and ensuring maximum returns for our clients.
- Work with Business Development and Lead generation for Account Executives
- Developing strategies for Targeted Market Reach, Lead Generation and setting up Demonstrations/meetings
- Works closely with Account Executive to close deals (1:3) and drive revenue
- Fields inbound calls, tradeshow scans, and website inquiries (passes and closes as appropriate)
- Closes package deals, renewals, and incremental buys
- Quarterly check-in with prior customers/prospects
- Potentially becomes next Account Executive or Solution Engineers
- Convert Lead into opportunities
Self-motivated with a proven track record in finding and qualifying leads in the areas of Geospatial and ArcGIS solutions. Possesses ability to understand GeoSpatial landscapes at a broad level. Need to be able to work in tandem with Solution Engineers and Account Executives to close sales opportunities and drive revenue.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience and success in finding and qualifying leads for selling GeoSpatial solutions
- Understanding of ESRI Technology Stack
- Ability to focus on Direct and ESRI Partner Led Sales – ArcGIS Cloud Migration Services
- Ability to carry on Business Development Activities with other ESRI Partners
- Engaging, thoughtful and consultative
- Projects company values and morals
- Accountable for Sales result
CyberTech is 2nd only to Esri in depth of ArcGIS Technical Leadership and GIS expertise. We are committed to Esri, the leadership of Jack Dangermond and continued evolution of ArcGIS as a LEVEL 1 IT system for enterprises worldwide. We are Esri ArcGIS platform experts who are rapidly evolving with Enterprise Cloud Transformation, ArcGIS Pro, Desktop, Online and ArcGIS SaaS. We are also experts at varied Cloud Technologies such as Kubernetes, Data lakes, Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds which continue to become a key part of ArcGIS of the future.
CyberTech also delivers Cloud based SAP digitalized solutions and S/4HANA Cloud platforms. CyberTech's Clients realize the benefits of SAP S/4HANA with digital processes that improve customer experience, gain real-time insights and increased productivity. The Company’s spatial analytics deliver digitalization benefits by integrating maps with enterprise data. CyberTech is a trusted partner for several global enterprise Cloud transformations and largescale GIS systems.
- ArcGIS Technical and Business Leadership
- Large scale GIS Platforms and Cloud Management
- Complex multisystem Cloud Application Development
- Enterprise Content Management
- GIS Data and Information Security
- Management Consulting